Gas Warming Oven
- Depth: 53.50cm
- Height: 136.5cm
- Width: 68cm
- Shelf Area: 60 x 40cm
- Area between Shelf 15cm
- No. of Shelves: 6 Shelves will hold 4 dinner plates each.
- Gas bottle 9Kg or 20lbs will last approximately 8 hours
Dimension: 53.50cm D x 136.50cm H x 68cm W
Shelf Area: 60 x 40cm
Area between shelf: 15cm
No. of shelves: 6 shelves will hold 4 dinner plates each
1. Be sure the warmer is at least 200mm away from any combustible surface.
2. The warmer should be placed on a firm solid surface.
3. Turn gas burner controls to the OFF position.
4. Turn on valve at the gas cylinder.
5. Check there are no leaks. (See leak test in the Warning section) .Make sure that the hose is not touching
or wrapped around the body of the warmer.
1. Connect the hose and regulator to the gas bottle.
2. Ensure that the knob is at the “Off” position.
3. Turn the gas valve on the gas bottle fully open.
4. Press the ignition button and turn knob (gas control knob) to the left until a click is heard.
Make sure that the burner has been lit.
5. If the burner does not ignite the first time, this may be as a result of air in the line.
Repeat turning the control knob a few times until the burners ignite.
6. The unit should be lit at least 15 - 20 minutes before use to preheat.
7. Place food inside and set variable temperature control to required setting.
8. Approximately 5 hours operating time on a 4.5 kg gas bottle.
1. Turn the gas bottle off and disconnect the hose.
2. Allow to cool down before removing shelves.
3. Shelves can be washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly, the units interior and exterior can be wiped
down with a damp cloth.
4. Put shelves back into the unit.
With the gas line connected to the controller unit - turn gas on at bottle and check for leaks. Use
soapy water - brushover joints on gas bottle and connection at gas taps and watch for bubbles.
Caution should be exercised when using appliances employing heat. Tighten gas bottle connection
with fingers (left hand thread). Keep gas line away from potential hot surfaces.
Hiring Terms & Conditions
Please read our hiring terms and conditions