BBQ with stand
- Bbq large with stands.
Cooking area of 250mm x 590mm x 1385mm
1. Be sure the barbecue is at least 200mm away from any combustible surface.
2. The barbecue should be placed on a firm solid surface. It must be levelled, with a slight incline to the
front to be sure that the fat runs into the front valley.
3. Place liquid collecting container (tin can or cut off milk carton or similar disposable container) under the spout,
in the holder, on the front of the unit. Ensure container is properly located so that it cannot be accidentally dislodged.
4. Turn gas burner controls to the OFF position.
5. Turn on valve at the gas cylinder.
6. Check there are no leaks. (See leak test)
1. Turn on front gas burner by pushing down the knob and rotating to high.
2. Push piezo ignition button until burner ignites. If ignition does not occur within 15 seconds,
turn off the gas and wait 30 seconds before trying again. (or - light the front burner using 40mm match through
porthole, located on the right hand side of the BBQ front panel.)
3. To light rear burner turn knob to high and push piezo igniter or simply allow about 10 seconds for
“cross lighting” to occur.
4. Flame is visible through viewing portholes situated at each end of BBQ next to burners.
5. After use, turn off knobs and gas supply.
1. After use, simply scrape the plate, and wipe it over with a paper towel or similar.
Don’t wash it down with water, as this will dissolve the grease and encourage rust.
2. To remove any fat splatter from the instruction panel or other surfaces on the barbecue,
simply use a sponge and warm soapy water.
3. Don’t use steel wool or a scourer on the powder coated parts of your barbecue as this will damage the paint work.
4. Stainless steel barbecues can be kept clean easily with warm soapy water, but once again avoid using steel wool
as the particles can embed themselves in the stainless and rust, which can also damage the stainless steel.
With the gas line connected to the controller unit - turn gas on at bottle and check for leaks. Use
soapy water - brushover joints on gas bottle and connection at gas taps and watch for bubbles.
Caution should be exercised when using appliances employing heat. Tighten gas bottle connection
with fingers (left hand thread). Keep gas line away from potential hot surfaces.
Hiring Terms & Conditions
Please read our hiring terms and conditions