Gas Country Kitchen Double
- Product Dimension 705W x 38 D x 145H mm
- Product Net Weight (kg) 6.7 kg
1. Be sure the cooker is at least 200mm away from any combustible surface.
2. The cooker should be placed on a firm solid surface.
3. Although the heat generate underneath this unit is very low, it is suggested that an intermediate block (e.g. Plywood)
is placed underneath the unit to separate it from the bench or table, to avoid burning the surface.
4. Turn gas burner controls to the OFF position.
5. Turn on valve at the gas cylinder.
6. Check there are no leaks. (See leak test in the Warning section).
1. Connect the hose and regulator to the gas bottle.
2. Ensure that the knob is at the “Off” position.
3. Turn the gas valve on the gas bottle fully open.
4. Press and turn the ignition knob (gas control knob) to the left until a click is heard.
Make sure that the burner has been lit.
5. If the burner does not ignite the first time, this may be as a result of air in the line.
Repeat turning the control knob a few times until the burners ignite.
6. Approximately 5 hours cooking time on a 4.5 Kg gas bottle for single cooker.
1. Ensure that the cooker has cooled sufficiently to allow this operation. Trivet and tray can be washed separately.
2. Generally, the only cleaning required on the stainless steel surfaces should be wiping with a cloth and mild dish
washing liquid as follows:
3. Gently sponge the area to be cleaned, with a cloth and cleaning solution. Wipe dry with an absorbent dry cloth.
4. More persistent stains may require more vigorous rubbing with a nylon scourer or a cream powder cleanser.
Harsh abrasive cleaners or compound powder cleaners, steel wool or wax polishers should not be used
anywhere on this appliance.
With the gas line connected to the controller unit - Turn gas on at bottle and check for leaks. Use
soapy water - Brushover joints on gas bottle and connection at gas taps and watch for bubbles.
Caution should be exercised when using appliances employing heat. Tighten gas bottle connection
with fingers (left hand thread). Keep gas line away from potential hot surfaces.
Hiring Terms & Conditions
Please read our hiring terms and conditions