Deep Fryer Double
- Double pan fryer, 2 x 5 litre tank, 11 min heat up time, 14kg thawed chip production/hr, 13kg frozen chip production/hr
- Power: 2 x 10 Amps
- Dimensions: 545W x 425D x 340H mm
- Basket size: 215W x 215D x 137H mm
Voltage: 220 - 240 AC
Power: 2400 Watts 10 Amps
Oil Capacity: 5.5kgs solid oil per container
or 5 Liters liquid oil per container
1. One appliance per power outlet.
2. Uncoil the cord and connect to a suitable power outlet. Make sure cord does not come
into contact with hot surfaces when in use.
3. Check specification chart for amount of oil required. When using solid oil, it must be packed
below and above the elements before switching the machine on to melt.
4. Elements must be immersed in frying oil, while the machine is switched on.
5. Place food in frying basket (check food to oil ratio). DO NOT over fill.
6. Filter and top up oil regularly (use own discretion).
7. Keep machine covered with lid when not in use.
8. Never use copper or brass utensils in oil.
9. Keep salt away from oil.
1. Thermostat setting for cooking most foods is between 170 - 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Allow a higher temperature (about 5 degrees) when cooking things straight from the freezer.
3. Shake cold water and ice from food before frying.
4. Cook larger foods at lower temperatures for longer periods. Cook smaller foods at higher temperatures
for shorter periods.
5. DO NOT overfill the oil containers.
6. DO NOT leave the machine unattended when switched on.
1. Turn the power off, unplug.
2. Allow to cool and remove leftover food and dishes for cleaning.
3. Unscrew the tap (left hand front) to allow water to drain after using as a Wet Unit.
4. Wash dishes in warm soapy water, dry thoroughly.
5. The interior and exterior of the unit can be wiped over with a damp cloth.
6. Reassemble the unit.
7. Recoil the cord.
Hiring Terms & Conditions
Please read our hiring terms and conditions