Bain Marie 4 Hole Wet & Dry
- Designed to take many combinations
of gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep.
- Removable cross bars.
- Double skin tank Bain Marie.
- Wet & dry operation.
- Ball valve drain.
- Variety of pan options available.
Voltage: 220 - 240 AC
Power: 2400 Watts 10 Amps
Container Capacity: 5 litres
Container Dimension: 22cm diameter,
20cm deep x 4s
1. One appliance per power outlet.
2. Uncoil the cord and connect to a suitable power outlet. DO NOT let the cord come in contact with hot surfaces.
3. Place food in dishes and set the variable temperature control to required setting. Allow at least 1 hour for heating
of cold food. Stir occasionally to allow even heating.
1. Repeat steps one and two above.
2. Fill the water tank (located under the containers) with hot water to a level slightly above the element.
3. Turn the temperature control to high for approximately 20 minutes, this will preheat the water to required temperature.
Allow at least 1 hour for heating of cold food. Stir occasionally to allow even heating.
4. Place food in dishes and reduce the variable temperature control to one and a half (1 1/2), this should maintain the
water temperature at about 70 degrees Celsius. If you require a higher temperature, the water level should be
reduced to just below the element.
1. Turn the power off, unplug.
2. Allow to cool and remove leftover food and dishes for cleaning.
3. Unscrew the tap (left hand front) to allow water to drain after using as a Wet Unit.
4. Wash dishes in warm soapy water, dry thoroughly.
5. The interior and exterior of the unit can be wiped over with a damp cloth.
6. Reassemble the unit.
7. Recoil the cord.
Hiring Terms & Conditions
Please read our hiring terms and conditions